I’ve been seeking desperately for a low carb green smoothie recipe and finally found one I like!
Here’s a green smoothie I made the first week of January 2020 from items in my pantry, garden, and local farm-to-table shop. It’s tasty and nutritious!Jump to Recipe
A Green Smoothie Recipe for Winter Seasonal Eating
Seasonal Green Smoothie for Winter Meals
- 1 cup filtered, cold water
- 1 cup chopped kale, including stems. Pack the cup firmly. from my garden
- 1/2 cup cilantro from my garden, frozen storage
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and chopped locally sourced
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Place all ingredients in your blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into serving glass. Garnish with celery, a lemon wedge, or a splash of sriracha as you like!
- It can be stored in an airtight container for 24 hours.
Create your seasonal life!
This recipe supports the resources in the 2020 Seasonal Living Planner!
You can download it for FREE at this link. And, be sure to join our Facebook community for even more recipes and helpful hints for creating a seasonal kitchen every month of the year.
Use this 16 Winter Wellness Tips and Download the FREE Winter Wellness Tracker
We’re on a wellness journey in 2020. It’s a seasonal wellness routine built upon daily habits and routines that build wellness in body, mind and spirit day-in and day-out.