Seasonal Green Smoothie for Winter Meals
This green smoothie was made from local and seasonal ingredients in January. It is adapted from the Keto Green Smoothie created by Green Healthy Cooking.
- 1 cup filtered, cold water
- 1 cup chopped kale, including stems. Pack the cup firmly. from my garden
- 1/2 cup cilantro from my garden, frozen storage
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and chopped locally sourced
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
Place all ingredients in your blender and process until smooth.
Pour into serving glass. Garnish with celery, a lemon wedge, or a splash of sriracha as you like!
It can be stored in an airtight container for 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts Calculated using this resource: