Garden Fresh Bloody Mary Recipe
Use surplus tomatoes from the August garden to make these tasty Bloody Mary cocktails.
2 Pint-Sized Glasses
- 2 pints Bloody Mary Mix see the process in post
- 2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning for the rim of glasses
- Garnish Vegetables like fermented dilly beans, pickles, olives, etc.
- 4 Steamed and peeled shrimp also for garnish
- 4 oz Vodka optional
- 1 Lime or Lemon cut in slices
Pour bloody mary mix into a large measuring bowl with spout.
Taste and amend to your preference with hot sauce, salt, etc.
Add vodka to preference, or not at all if wanting a non-alcoholic version.
Pour Old Bay Spice on a plate. Wet rim of glasses by rubbing with a lime or lemon wedge. Turn glass into spice to coat. Upright glass and add ice.
Pour drink mix over ice.
Skewer garnish shrimp and vegetables. Place in drinks. Serve immediately!